Central Area Digital Guidelines
CENTRAL AREA Digital Traffic Network - STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
1. DTN MBO's and Digital Relay Stations (DRS) should only poll their Regional Hub to receive or send traffic if using a manual system such as Airmail. If you cannot connect to your Regional Hub then connect to the Central Area Hub or alternate Central Regional Hub.
2. If you cannot connect to the Central Regional Hub or the alternate Hub, DTN digital stations may connect to the next Regions Hub or Alternate to send outgoing traffic. This is only on a temporary basis and does not apply to "TELNET" over the WL2K System.
3. DTN MBO's or Digital Relay Stations (DRS) may not connect to out of Area Digital Hubs/MBO's unless they are instructed to do so by a designated local, county, state or federal official or in an emergency or disaster. This also includes "TELNET" over the WL2K System.
4. Heath and Welfare traffic for the affected area will be held for 48 hours before being sent to reduce interference and maintain clear frequencies for emergency traffic unless told otherwise by the Area Digital Coordinator (ADC).
5. If a DTN station goes down for any reason that station needs to advise the Central Area Digital Coordinator ASAP. The Central Area Digital Coordinator will then advise all other stations as required or needed.
6. Stations will send in a monthly report before the 5th of the month, consisting of a traffic count of received, sent and total number handled for the past month. If no report is received from a station for a period of 6 months, you will be removed from the report listing.
7. All Central Area DTN stations must read and be familiar with the New Chapter 6 of the MPG found at:
8. If you have questions, please contact the the Central Area Digital Coordinator.
9. More information and many questions can be answered by reading the following:
Central Area DTN Operations https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73013707/NTS%20Digital%20Operations.pdf
Central Area NTS Status White Paper (In Work) Link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73013707/NTS%20Status.pdf
10. Central Area Digital MBO's:
Region NINE WB9FHP EM58sm:Paoli/IN 03591.0,03591.9,03593.9,07091.4,07100.4,07102.4,10140.9,10141.9,10142.9,14095.9,14097.9,14104.9,14112.4,14113.9,18108.4,21093.4 WINMOR WL2K (WB9FHP-5) 3574.5,7074.5
CENTRAL AREA HUB & RN10 KM0R EM38ux:Columbia/MO 03591.9,03593.9,07100.4,07102.4,10140.9,10142.9,14097.9,14104.9,14112.4,14113.9 Pactor WL2K 3597.0,7062.9,7104.0