From Digital Traffic System
If you want to update the Airmail RMS list for WL2K (not NTSD), go ahead and update that list regularly. Similar directions are in Airmail Help.
- Go to Inbox and delete any previous Frequency list message (subject) INQUIRY:LIST
- Go to Menu items: "Windows>Catalog"
- Double Click on folders: "WL2K>Global>ZS5S_Bulls" and then check "PMBO" (on right screen.)
- Check into a PMBO to send the request
- Check back into same the PMBO to obtain a new Frequency list, subject: "ZS5S Directory of Winlink-2000 MBOs (INQUIRY:LIST)"
- Go to inbox and highlight the Frequency List, "SERVICE@WL2K INQUIRy:LIST"
- Go to menu item "Tools>Make Frequency List." The list will appear on the screen
- Click "Update" and then "Save" the frequency list